| VIDEO BELOW |
Best way to Add LUTs in the New Adobe Premiere Pro 2019: How to Install LUTs on your Mac OS X
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Navigate in your finder to: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common
- You might see a folder called: Plug-ins,
- Create a new folder “LUTs”
- Inside LUTs, create 2 folders: Creative and Technical
- Restart your Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 Application and you should see your LUTs located under the ‘Effects’ tab, ‘Lumetri Color’, ‘Creative’, and select the dropdown for your LUTs.
Hope this helps, comment below.
Music provided by:
—give Mike a shout-out!
Please follow and like us: