▼ General Skills
| Web Development
| Web Technologies
| WordPress Site Deployment/Development
| Digital Marketing/Platform Development
| Project, Asset, Resource Management
| Brand Management
| Campaign Management
| Email Campaigns and Marketing
| Project Management
| Budget Oversight
| Goal Achiever
| PCI Compliance
▼ Creative Gifts
| Brand Acumen
| Social Engagement
| Idea Driver
| Mind Mapping
| Goal Forecasting
| Sensitivity to End-User & Stakeholder Needs
| Musician: play piano, violin, classical guitar
▼ Technical Development Skills
| Full Adobe Suite
| Wireframe/layout of website or web application (PSD/AI and other tools)
| Markup Language
• & other frameworks, (on all major IDEs)
| Object-oriented programming
• (PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, Gulp, Grunt)
| Version control e.g. Git
| All aspects of deployment
• domain DNS
• hosting (virtually all AWServices)
| Query language
• Pick D3
Product Owner: 2 Startup Companies
I have created two startup companies with a financial partner to facilitate financial and software needs for the Home Owner Association industry, which is a large part of the industry in Sun Valley, Idaho.
▲ Ally Association Network: a financial network designed for HOA’s to invest capital reserves securely with the US Government Treasury. STATUS: pre-launch.
… from concept, wireframes, photoshop, HTML, AngularJS, to Final project.
▲ Ally Software Platform: an operational platform designed to streamline operational procedures for medium-scale HOA teams. STATUS: in full use for 3 years, v1.2 released Jan. 1, 2020.
… from concept, wireframes, photoshop, HTML/PHP, v.1.1 to v.1.2…
Mobile Prowess: Responsive Development
Annual Video Project: Sun Valley Jazz Festival
▲ Sun Valley Jazz Festival: (pro-bono) video footage and Facebook Live Streaming, multicast live streaming for the main event hall of the event.
… from camera, to Adobe Premiere, and camera-straight-to-livestream…
Web Development: Work History
▲ From Brand to eCommerce:
• Smith Optics, the only developer at Smith to take the platform from $0 – $10mil/yr in sales. Implemented a 2.2 million dollar eCommerce platform on Hybris. Design of front end with LiveAreaLabs, while managing DAM (Digital Asset Management) platform, front end development, category layout, and eventually won 3 Davey Awards.
• ScottEvest, consulted for platform elements in the eCommerce space. Advised on Social Media campaigns and designed a video that drew over 1,000,000 views.
• Carson Events, YMCA, Wood River Journal, and more… website design/development, with brand interest and technical support on migrating and syncing data on the backend. All PHP website development.